Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So it has been awhile since I have put some pictures on our blog. Since my (Stephanie) last post lots of fun things have happened. We went camping, I have had tons of baby showers with still more to come, we have taken all of our child birthing classes, and we have gone to tons more football games. It has been a very busy month for us and that is the reason why I have not had time to post anything. I only have three more weeks until I am going to have this baby and if we are lucky she will come early so I don't know if I am going to have time to put another post on until after the baby is born but that is ok because Spencer and I don't have really exciting lives lately now that I am so big and can't do much. So I hope you enjoy these pictures and I will post more after the baby.

Pictures of camping

Pictures of the football games










Pictures of the baby shower

No comments: