Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It has been a while since I put pictures on the blog so I will post our pictures of our adventures for July.

For the 4th of July we went camping with the Sundberg Family. Spencer was king of the fire as usual and I was just trying my hardest not to be eaten alive by the bugs. We also made some new friends while we were up there. Spencer fed the little animals and then they would not leave us alone.





For the 24th of July we went to Logan with the Sloan family. We went swimming a ton and Spencer, Jenny and Tanner held the Olympic diving competition all were very strong competitors it is hard to say who won. We also went mini golfing and I got a hole in one. It was awesome.


2 comments:

Stacy said...

It was great hangin' with you guys up at the spruces :) Stephanie, your belly gets cuter & cuter every time I see you!

Kara said...

FUn! It was fun to see pictures :)I will be watching for you guys in the next summer olympics!