Monday, March 23, 2009

I am in love with this woman!!























I LOVE Stephanie Sloan, and I don't care who hears!

I first fell in love with Stephanie 5 years ago while working together at TKJ and dating. She is the most beautiful woman in the world! On top of being so sexy, Stephanie is so very kind to everyone.

For the last 4-6 months I have not felt well with my Graves disease. Stephanie has helped me so much. She has been so patient with me.

This last 2 weeks I have been feeling so much better and it feels like I have finally woken up. And these last two weeks I have fallen head over heels in love with Stephanie all over again!!

I love her so much! I feel like we have just met and are dating all over again. WOW! You are one hot mama!!!

I love you Stephanie. I can't wait to see you tonight!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That is so sweet, Spencer! I love that girl too. She is an amazing catch!!!